“We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us.”
• The design process begins with a client interview, noting product, style, design criteria and wish list.
• Provide preliminary space plan layouts and sketches based on measurements provided by architect/contractor or designer.
• Provide product and appliance recommendations.
• 1/2″ scale AutoCAD floor plans, elevations and details.
• Optional hand or computer generated perspectives
• Optional lighting and mechanical drawings
• Appliances, Cabinets, Counters & Backsplashes
• Furniture, Hardware, Lighting & Plumbing
• Flooring, Wall & Ceiling Treatments
• Custom Architectural Elements
• Upholstery and Bedding
• Submission of drawings and specifications to industry professionals for quotations for product and labor to execute design.
• Review, analyze and present quotations obtained from industry professionals for execution of project with recommendations for cost versus value.